Last Wednesday, November 14, we had a meetup in Amsterdam hosted by ING. Over 80 Home Assistant enthusiasts gathered to hear me, Paulus Schoutsen, the founder of Home Assistant, speak. I talked about how Home Assistant got started, what makes Home Assistant so successful (community!) and what we’re working towards.
Special thanks to:
- Jeroen Joosse for the initiative and organizing
- Erik-Jan Riemers for co-organizing and making it this big
- ING for hosting the event
- Franck Nijhof for providing the Hass.io demos
- Klaas Schoute for providing the TensorFlow demos
- Frank Kuiper for editing the presentation video
More photos after the click.
Crowd talking Home Assistant
Frenck showing all the ins and outs of Hass.io
The Z-Wave table